Hy there, out there, - how are you in your countries? Give more signs, write your blogs :)

As I promised to all of you, I am trying to write this blog for you, who left. I think I have wrote it already to you, but we are missing you so much guys. For days we could feel your smell in your rooms, now the cleaning lady has come and took it away from us.
There are no new things here. Life goes on. But we are thinking of you a lot.
Today we had a little ticket buying - meeting with Jette, after that we went into the town, had an ice coffee/and hot chocolats, and after that we made a charity - trip. We bought so many wonderful dresses.
The weather is not so good, and yesterday it was awful, so we are not moving far away from Haderslev and Kriszti has a problem with her bike (maybe she replaced Marys). There are so many things which reminds us to you. Little things.
The kitchen is quite beautiful now, and we are preparing full meal everytime, and pancakes all the time. Thanks for all of the food and everything what you have left here!
At saturday we will have a little movie watching- cooking party here, threesome. It would be better with you. Carlos, I am missing your spanish omlet, but my Mum saw it on your blog so she will prepare to me at home.
The day before yesterday we was at home. The weather was terribble, you know that strong wind, with rain - as usual. We spent the whole day with speaking, thinking of you, computer, learning, cooking, and playing. Now we can recognise that the spring will end soon, petals are falling down, but the whole landscape getting green, and the farms on the road from Aabenraa are really beautiful (we wanna go there too). I am a little bit upset because of this, but changing is a normal way of life.
And yes, Aabenraa. We were there at monday, and we will go three more times before we go home /Zep four more times before she goes to Dusseldorf/. The lesson was interesting, we are with a Danish group, they are preparing some theathre thing, and Flemming was awsome, fantastic, and helpful. We had a really good time there.
And on sunday Canan left. She was the last.
And on saturday we had a little flowering freetime, eating ice cream, creating things from flower, that was really good, really sunny, and nice - foursome.

Maybe tomorrow we are going to go to somewhere - and on sunday we are going to hitchike. I wanna see Coppenhagen next week, but I really have to think about my money. (Image that our ticket to Coppenhagen at the 22th was only 75 kroners - it was orange ticket price of!!!).

So this is how the time goes without you. I will put on pictures next time, not now, but then I will, I promise - maybe I can show some travelling pictures than, I hope so... We are really missing you guys. Everything so silent... And, you know. Or dont?

I wish I could still be with you, and I know you feel the same, but we will meet again, we have to. Friends are forever friends. We are connected, and connection always stays connection... This is the part when we are reaping what we sow, consequence time, I also changed a lot, but I will write about this next time... And I could tell much more, but it is enough for today... Hugs, kisses, everything... MOJN Friends! There is no word for that how much I am loving you.

Thanks for your mails, they are helped a lot to understand, and to know about you.

Today we were speak about, that maybe we can meet every year in one of our countries - if it is okay for you - than see you next august in Hungary!!! Is it okay? :)



We are having, arent we? This was it, maybe, just keep on continue :)

A little hungarian poem to the consequence side:


Nor a son, nor a happy forbear - Endre Ady

I am nor a son, nor a happy forbear,
nor a relative, nor a familiar
Of anybody.
Of anybody.

I am, like every man: royalty
North - notch, secret, averseness
Ghostly, distanced light
Ghostly, distanced light

Oh, but, I can not stay in this way
I would like to show myself
To see me by looking
To see me by looking

This is the reason for every hurting, and crying
I would like to be loved
Just to be somebody's
Be somebody's...
1 Response
  1. canan Says:

    like it llilla u have to publish your writings.


Megjegyzés küldése